Python is a highly versatile and extremely in-demand programming language. From internship positions to senior software developer positions, Python offers employment opportunities for programmers in every stage of their career.
Python can be used in developing several types of applications including backend for Mobile and Web Applications. One of the prominent reasons for its recent popularity is its application in Data Science, Machine Learning and other branches of Artificial Intelligence.
This course will take you through the basics of computer programming using Python and it will gradually progress to more advanced concepts such as Object Oriented Programming. You will work on tools that are industry standard for development in Python such as PyCharm. You will get an introduction and hands-on experience of Machine Learning libraries in Python, Data Visualisation in Matplotlib, game development using Turtle and many more.
– Introduction to computer programming
– Introduction to Python
– Your first python program
– Setting up professional Python development environment
– Basic Concepts
– Data Structures
– Control Structures
– Loops – Functions
– Object Oriented Programming in Python
– Python Libraries and Modules
– Python with Databases
– Debugging in Python
– Intro to Machine Learning in Python
– Final Project
– Pong game (Tennis) development using Turtle – More
You will learn the fundamental concepts of python language and use them to implement, refine and test a python program.
All learners upon successful completion of the course and coursework will be
– Understand the basics of computer programming
– Write beginner to intermediate level programs in Python
– Import and utilise Python libraries and modules
– Connect python with Databases and perform basic CRUD operations
– Debug Python using modern best practices
– Develop a Machine Learning model to predict results of a sales campaign
– Develop a simple Pong game (Tennis) using Turtle library
– Apply for an internship or entry level position
Advance learners upon successful completion of the course and coursework will
be able to:
– All LOs from the previous list
– Build a multi-project portfolio in the following months
– Apply for junior developer position in a competitive development environment
Munawwar Khan has over 12 years of experience both as a software developer working in the industry and as a trainer for many programming languages. Munawwar Khan has taught programming and computer science to post secondary students in the UK and Pakistan. As a software developer Munawwar Khan has worked for a variety of industries on several types of projects. Munawwar is currently leading SaaS product development at Edushapers Inc, Canada. He is also leading Ecommerce and Cloud Development at a known multinational company in Canada. Munawwar aims to pass on the industry knowledge to students and offer them real life insights of how it actually works.
Module 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing
Module 2: Website Design
Module 3: Graphic Design for Digital Marketing
Module 4:Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Module 5:Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Module 6: Content Marketing
Module 7: Social Media Marketing
Module 8: Email Marketing
Module 9: Analytics and Reporting
IT’s Britz Education is proud to be an approved student pathway provider for Western International College (WINC), a partner of the University of Bolton. The course we offer is distance delivered by WINC and awarded by the University of Bolton, ensuring that our students receive a high-quality education that is recognised globally. As a pathway provider of WINC, we are proud to be committed to providing our students with quality education and a clear path towards achieving their academic goals. We offer our students personalised support and guidance throughout their learning journey, ensuring they have the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in their chosen careers.